Creating Video for Live and Virtual Events
Throughout the pandemic, we were given the opportunity to rethink the way we create and share events and celebrations. At Purple Finch Productions, we were able to develop our live stream capability and pair it with our expertise in live event filming to create a powerful combination for event video.
Some of our pandemic-based projects included birthday party parades, Zoom-hosted memorial services, and distanced graduations. What challenge do you have for us next? We look forward to creating video for your next event!
Contact Jonathan to get started!
Phase 1: Plan
The most important element to creating a successful event video is to communicate on the plan. With over 15 years of experience in filming live events, we find it most beneficial to develop a schedule and identify video shots of interest before arriving to film your event.
Phase 2: Film
Our expectation when filming an event is that we are always present, but never in the way. We understand there is often a need to adapt to changes from the set itinerary. Our 15 years of experience give us confidence and composure to help handle changes as they arise.
Phase 3: Produce
Following the filming of the event, our expectation with standard, paid-in-full packages is that we will deliver the video to you for review within 21 days of filming. You will then have up to one week to review the video for a round of edits before we digitally deliver your final product.
Graduation Live Streaming
$3,500 (Estimated Rate)
- We offer live streaming and pre-recording video solutions for graduations.
- In 2020, we created multiple types of graduation ceremonies depending on distancing rules and will share our expertise during the 2021 graduation season.
- We have the capability to fly a drone, conditions permitting, to incorporate into a final video. It does NOT currently integrate with our live stream.
Virtual Memorial Services
$1,000 + Travel
- The final product will be an edited, succinct service that you can share to remember the life of your loved one.
- Filming on-location for the memorial serice.
- Ability to setup and manage Zoom so that friends may watch and participate.
Virtual Worship Services
$750 + Travel
- Your final product will be an edited, succinct worship service that you can share with your congregation.
- Filming on-location at your worship center.
- Tight, close-up video shots with clean audio that allow for a much smoother viewing experience than video streaming services.
- Our creator (business title, not Biblical reference) is a practicing Christian, and thus most familiar with Christian services, but is open to providing video for any religious worship service.
Live or Virtual Event Fliming
$125 / Hour
- We will create a formal proposal in which we provide a firm price based on the agreed upon scope of work.
- We find that the labor for most single-day events is generally somewhere between 8-20 hours depending on the nature of the event.
- We are located in Hanover, NH, and we factor in our travel as a part of our time.
- This cost is NOT based on the number of hours we are actually on-location. It is based on all labor hours.